Camping for Barrie Automotive Flea Markets
PLEASE READ CAMPING TERMS & CONDITIONS
CAMPER'S REGISTRATION FORM ATTACHED IN PDF FORMAT AT BOTTOM OF PAGE
Pre-Registered Camping site. Booked before leaving event for the following year.
(All unserviced sites) - includes 2 adults $110.00
(Book your site for the following year's event and save $30.00.)
(Spring to Spring & Fall to Fall)
Camping Registration (includes 2 adult passes) 140.00
On-Site Camping Registration (includes 2 adult passes) $160.00
Each extra person on campsite (children under 12 are free) $20.00
Daily Admission to Flea Market $10.00
Saturday night camping only - includes event passes for 2 adults $75.00
Extra Parking - weekend rate - does not include event pass $20.00
Porta- Pottie (chemical toilet rental) $155.00
Camping from Monday or Tuesday throughout the event
- extra fee per night $25.00
(Passes or wrist bands must be worn for re-entry into the Flea Market of each person)
Showers: All patrons must first see attendant on duty. The fee includes (facilities are cleaned and sanitized after each use) – $5.00 per use with bath mat only and $8 with towel.
Hours of operation:
Wednesday: 6:00 p.m. – midnight
Thursday – Saturday: 5:00 a.m. – midnight CLOSED - noon - 4 p.m.
Sunday: 5:00 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Washrooms: are open 5:00 a.m. - midnight
CAMPING REGISTRATION – GATE #2
1. Campers arrive at Gate #2 for registration assistance and admittance to the park.
2. There are NO serviced sites in the campground.
3. Camping sites vary in size and can accommodate anything from a pup tent to a very large motor home. Please list the size of your unit on the registration form.
4. Only one motorized vehicle per site. (In the case of a large motor home, they may have a vehicle for local transportation) All other vehicles will pay to have their vehicles parked in overflow.
5. Water stations are available for potable drinking water.
6. Visitors of campers must park in general parking or the overflow parking area. They will be required to pay regular admission. General parking is open until midnight each day. Vehicles must exit before this time or they will have their vehicle towed away at their expense.
7. Camping prices include two admissions only. Extra persons OVER 12 years of age will be required to purchase a special weekend pass at $20.00 per person.
8. All camping fires are to be contained in a vessel at a minimum of 14″ off the ground (Bar-B-Q or Hibachi) and away from trees or other flammable material.
9. Trailer dumping (black and grey water) must be done at the authorized dumping station.
10. Campers are expected to keep noise to a minimum from 11 p.m. – 6 a.m. nightly.
11. Barrie Automotive Flea Market, its employees and associates are not responsible for lost or stolen articles left at unattended campers, R.V.s, or tents.
12. No campers, cars, motorhomes, or other articles are permitted to be sold in the camping area. We do not allow “For Sale” signs to be posted in the campsite area.
13. NO PETS PLEASE!
14. Pre-Registration for camping sites for the following year is at Gate #2 Registration Office. All registrations are handled on a first-come first-serve basis. However we will endeavour to make sure you have the campsite you request for the next year’s event providing you register by 12:00 p.m. on Sunday of the event. After this time all campers will have the opportunity to pre-register and request any site. All campers must pre-register before 5:00 p.m. on Sunday in order to qualify for the $30.00 discount for the following year’s event.
15. Pre-registration is considered to be the Fall to Fall event and the Spring to Spring event. In other words campers will not receive a discount for pre-registering for the fall event while attending the Spring Event.
16. Campers are expected to abide by instruction given by authorized Barrie Automotive Flea Market personnel. Failure to comply with the camping terms and conditions could result in your prompt removal from the premises.
17. No fuel injected motorized such as ATV’s will be permitted to operate in the park without prior written consent of Park Officials.
18. Vendors, Campers and the public are not permitted to drive in the vending fields or park with vehicles, mini bikes or golf carts during the event without prior written consent of Market Officials.
19. An electric motorized vehicle will be permissible in the park for the physically challenged with written consent of Park Officials. Liability Insurance of $2,000,000 must be provided for this vehicle to be operated. A business or home owner’s policy will quite often insure the vehicle with a rider for coverage. Proof of insurance will be required to obtain the proper sticker from Registration.
20. For site cancellations our refund policy is that we must receive notice 30 days prior to an event.
21. Site Transfers as per the request of customers will be charged a $25.00 administration fee.
•NEW - WE NOW ACCEPT CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS - please call the office to make reservations over the phone with a credit card.